We have variety of bacterial waste water treatment products, specifically designed to enhance the biological treatment of domestic, food processing and industrial effluents. These products use only naturally occurring, non pathogenic bacteria, scientifically selected for their enhanced ability to produce enzymes and degrade wastes. Products are available in a variety of formats including concentrates, slow release tablets and ready to use liquid formulas.
Since years, waste water treatments plants have relied on inherent microbes to degrade organic wastes. But the increased waste volume and greater complexity of waste have left many plants unable to meet today’s tougher restrictions on effluent quality.
The solution lies in bioaugmentation, the process of adding select biological agents to a waste stream rather than relying solely on natural bacteria available in the system. Regular use of our wastewater products increases system’s ability to degrade wide range of wastes, resulting in greater efficiency, fewer problems and higher effluent.
Benefits of use:
- Reduction of BOD, COD,TSS
- Grease and sludge Reduction
- Odour control
- Reduced chemical and electricity needs
- Degrades oil and other hydrocarbons, reduces TPH
- Digests pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
- Helps prevent bulking issues
- Surcharges and fines eliminated
- Waste water treatment plants
- Domestic and industrial waste water
- Food processing facilities
- Aerobic, anaerobic, or facultative lagoon
- Lift station and sewer line maintenance
- River, Lakes, Ponds
- STP system start ups or recovery
Septic Systems and Grease Traps
We market and distribute a variety of products for septic systems, grease trap, drain lines and general odour control applications. All products are made with safe naturally occurring, non pathogenic bacteria. These products are available in different formats including effervescent tablets, concentrates, slow release tablets and ready to use liquid formulas.
The septic system treatment help keep systems free flowing. They digest grease and other compounds that may accumulate in drain lines, septic tanks and drain fields.
The grease trap treatment help reduce grease trap pumping and odours. They digest the fats, oils, and grease that otherwise accumulate.
The treatment help keep drain lines clean and flowing by degrading the grease and scum build up that can cause blockages and backups.
Benefits of use:
- Grease reduction in traps and drains
- Controls obnoxious odours
- Reduces excessive septic and grease pumping
- Prevents drain blockages
- Reduce or eliminate surcharges
- Lower BOD, COD,TSS
- Septic tanks and drain fields/ cess pools
- Grease Traps and Interceptors
- Drain Lines